Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

On April 21, 2016 my lease car broke down and the nearest car lot was Auto Now in Topeka, Kansas, so my daughter who had a car from there took me over there and they showed me the 3 lowest valued cars on lot and then Patty the sales lady said the 2005 Chevy cobalt is what would work with my $500 down payment and what I could pay in a monthly payment.. There was a bad rattling noise in the back passenger side rear end and the Manager (Shawn) said he had noticed it and would call Yingling (who they use to fix their cars) to have me get it in to get it looked at and fixed on their cost immediately.

I took them a week to fix it. still the same problems but Pete at yingling's said there was no noise in back but you could hear it and it just rattle so I took it back and another manager or assistant manager rode in it and before we could get out of the parking lot he said turn around and he went in and called Yingling to have them get it in to look at it and fix it, again sever days almost a week and of course still the rattling noise and Pete at Yingling said don't hear it so I go back this time take my boyfriend (Shannon Bentley) and speak with Shawn again (Manager Auto Now) and he tells us he doesn't remember anything and then he gets records and tries to tell us nothing wrong with car that the Chevy cobalt's just make that rattling noise's. Now I know better because I had taken to another shop and paid to have it inspected and they said it should not rattle and make that kind of noise (Topeka Transmission ), Well needless to say I had to pay my $200 deductible to take back to yingling's to get my car looked at and supposedly fixed again. Guess what still problems with same thing.

In all this time in the rear end I have gone through 4 tires that the rear end has damaged the tires. So on 02/20/17 I went back to Auto now and asked if I put $3500 down would you put me in a safer car and get me out of this car and they turned me away and said I had to be in my car for two years. I said I can't even drive the car because it is not safe and I have to buy a new car today. They said no.

So I bought a car from someone else. I took the Chevy cobalt to the Chevy dealership service center since they made the car and knew the history of cobalt's. The service man (James) got in car to take a ride and we didn't even get out parking lot and he said turn around your car is dangerous and you're lucky you haven't had an accident and died. They put the car in to inspect and found out it was same problem plus they got the car before Auto Now and decided it had too many problems to fix to sale so they gave to Sunflower Action...

I had to pay $128.00 to prove my point the car was not safe so I went back to Auto Now and they drove the car and they tried to tell me that was the safest car on the lot and they didn't hear the rattling noise and but then said all Chevy cobalt's make a rattling noise. Now they have called me and want me to take to new place to have it looked at but like I told Shawn you're a little late because I had to buy another car for my safety and he replied" It is not my fault or our dealer ship you got a bad car, it is Yingling's fault, they didn't fix it. I said you sold me a car that had something wrong, so I have consumer right to be protect and you gave me something that could cause me harm and again he blames the Yingling auto shop. Shawn Manager finally had it taken to another shop 3/16/17 Aamoco Total Car car and again same problem with more problems and Auto now came back saying I had to pay $200 deductible to get fix.

I told Jeff no at Ammoc I would not do it and wet and got my stuff out of car and then went to Auto now and told Shawn I would take legal matter against him and Shawn The Manager of Auto Now of Topeka told me I was physco, crazy, mentally ill (which I'm a disable person, who Auto Now know) and nothing was wrong with the car and again, I was a crazy person because I lied to him because I said I put 4 set of new tires on the car and new tires need to be on car.

I told him you don't listen and I have witness in our discussion that 4 tires were put on drivers back side where the damage was coming constantly from vehicle since I had car and you said it was fixed. Vin # 1G1AZ52FX57562701 BLACK MIRROR ON DRIVER SIDE , GOLD MIRROR ON PASSENGER SIDE, CHIP PAINT ON BACK OF BUMPER

Product or Service Mentioned: 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Sale junk, Call people with disabilities names in front of customes, Need to be shut down.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 13, 2017.

Comments

Thanks for saving my life and hard earn money shame on them